Join the Aldergrove Fair this Summer – we’re hiring an Event Coordinator (Summer Student Position)!
This role will be the lifeblood of our activities leading up to our big annual event. This is a work from home position for most of the duration, excluding the Fair itself, and other outreach opportunities.
Here is what you can expect the position to consist of:
- Creating and building relationships with community organizations to grow our volunteer base
- Coordinating orientation sessions, networking and training to provide volunteers with knowledge and skills to assist in the organization
- Ensuring volunteers are engaged through consistent and effective communication
- Coordinating recognition efforts to thank and recognize volunteer commitment
- Maintaining a database for tracking information, hours, schedules and event participation
- Scheduling and coordinating volunteers to assist in all areas of the Fair
- Development and distribution of social media, marketing materials, announcements, photo opportunities and special events
- Maintaining, organizing and managing volunteers to ensure everyone involved has a positive experience with the Fair
- Working alongside event related committees as required and other duties as assigned
- Start date: May 30, 2022
- End date: July 22, 2022
- Hours per week: 30
- Wage: $20 / hour
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com. Applications close May 23, 2022.